Intended for: Users who need to report a safety concern
This article describes how to report a safety concern.
- If your issue is an emergency, dial x3131 immediately.
- If your issue is urgent, please contact your supervisor or Senior Safety Officer (SSO).
1. Log in to the Service Desk website at https://servicedesk.fnal.gov using your Services Account username and password. (The same one you use for the Fermilab Time and Labor system or your Fermilab email account).
2. Type "safety concern" in the search box and press the SEARCH button.
3. In the search results, select the Safety Concern catalog item.
4. Your name and some information will automatically be filled in.
5. Select your division/section.
6. Enter a description of your safety concern. Please be as specific as possible.
7. Click Submit.