Intended for: Users who need to use a certificate to access a protected website, application, computer or other resources
Typical computer services that require certificate authentication include protected websites and grid services.
- How to get a CILogon Basic CA certificate and load it into your browser
- How to remove your old CILogon Basic CA certificate from your browser
- How to get a CILogon Basic CA certificate from the command line
- CILogon FAQ
- Computer security concepts for understanding certificates
- How to use certificates to access SSL-restricted webpages