FermiMail: Integrated Email and Calendar
The FermiMail Service
What is FermiMail?
- FermiMail is an integrated email and calendar system based on Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online.
- Employees at Fermilab normally receive a FermiMail email account when they get their computer account.
- Visitors and Contractors are expected to use the email service provided by their home institutions or organizations.
What is Exchange Online?
How will I get access to Exchange Online?
Do I have to use the new username format (email@example.com) every time?
Email and Calendar
FermiMail Client Configuration
Access Microsoft Outlook on the Web for Office 365 Exchange Online
- Log in to Outlook on the Web at https://outlook.com/owa/services.fnal.gov
- As a convenience, you can also connect to https://email.fnal.gov which will redirect you to Outlook on the Web.
Configure Microsoft Outlook to access Office 365 Exchange Online
Configuration Settings to access Exchange Online via IMAP
Configuration Settings for Various Email Clients to Access Office 365 Exchange Online
Please note that support for desktop and mobile clients is provided by Desktop Support.