Quick Guide: How to find and submit Off-site Material Move Request (MMR) form
This article refers to Off-site Material Move Requests only as of December 19, 2013.
1. Log in to service desk web interface at https://fermi.service-now.com//fsc/.
2. In the menu on the left side of the screen, click the drop-down arrow next to "Business Services Section" to expand the menu:
3. To create a new off-site delivery MMR, click "Create new":
3. Fill out the form completely:
a. Enter Material & Project Information.
b. Enter Hazardous Info
Click on the magnifying glass next to each "Certified By" box to search for the appropriate certification agent that has validated that no such materials exist in package.
If you click YES or UNKNOWN values for "Contains Radioactive Material," an explanation andr authorized surveyor approval will be required:
(Click on the magnifying glass next to the "AuthorizeeSurveyor box to select the appropriate individual):
If you click YES for "Contains DOT Hazardous Material," you will be required to submit an MSDS form.
Check the box(es) next to the appropriate Hazard Type.
Under "Material Information," for each line item, enter the appropriate information.
Click "Add Additional Item" link to add more line items.
If you have an Excel spreadsheet that contains this information:
Click the "Browse for Attachments button.
- Browse to the location on your computer to select the appropriate file.
c. Enter Shipping Information.
- Different information will be displayed depending on whether you are ordering via a Procard, a Purchase Order (PO) or from eBay.
d. Click Submit button.
4. You can also view current or past external MMRs: